To register your interest in being part of the Jesus School please follow this link.
What is Jesus School all about and is it for me?
Vision (Mathew 28:18-20)
To equip and empower disciples of Jesus to think and act like Jesus. Making God known by serving neighbours and nations and modelling the Kingdom of God in everyday life.
Mission (1 John 3:8 & Acts 10:38)
Jesus came to destroy the works of the devil and the effects of sin. He came in the flesh to redeem all things and calls us to follow Him in His mission.
Strategy (Romans 12:1-2 & Mathew 10:25)
Being disciples of Jesus transforms how we think and act. We become like our Teacher and model His Kingdom more effectively in our everyday lives.
Jesus School Year 1
33 x Thursday Evening Sessions (7:30 pm – 9:30 pm)
3 x Saturday (Introduction Day, Father Heart Conference & Street Evangelism/Missions Trip)
Term 1: Think Like Jesus (Understanding Kingdom Culture)
- 12th Sept 10am-2pm (introduction weekend 3 sessions)
- 17th Sept – 22nd Oct (6 sessions)
- 29th Oct (Half-Term)
- 5th Nov – 10th Dec (6 sessions)
Term 2: Act Like Jesus (Everyday Supernatural Evangelism)
- 14th Jan – 11th Feb (5 sessions)
- 18th Feb (Half-Term)
- 20th Father Heart Conference
- 25th Feb – 1st April (6 sessions)
Term 3: Teach like Jesus (Grasping God’s Word)
- 22nd April – 20th May (5 sessions)
- Mission Trip/Saturday Street Evangelism
- 27th May (Half-Term)
- 3rd June – 1st July (5 sessions)
- 8th July (Graduation)