Life is better when shared with others, plus it is hard to get to know people in a crowd. That is why smaller groups are vital, and we encourage everyone connected with the Church family to be connected to a group.
All our groups seek to encourage a healthy rhythm of:
- UP: Connecting with God
- IN: Growing in our character, within community
- OUT: Discovering our calling to impact the world around us
This expression of discipleship will look different depending on the type of group you join. We have three main types of group:
- Mission Groups are focused on supporting and encouraging people in the mission that God has called them into.
- Interest Groups are formed around people’s interests, passions, places or people. The groups gather together because of their shared interest, whether that is running, music, serving the homeless/lonely etc.
- Equip groups are for those seeking to grow in a specific area such as leadership, bible study, prayer or perhaps personal healing.